It’s important to thoroughly plan your explosive-related project to avoid time and cost blow-outs due to complex regulatory requirements, specialised equipment, limited availability of facilities and non-routine safety requirements.
We approach project planning in three phases:
- Pre-planning with you, the client
- Designing your deliverables and milestones
- Facilitate delivery and detailed reporting
Collaborative and Focused Engagement
We work closely with you and your team, giving full oversight and involvement as things progress. This provides shared learning as well as flexible response to changes in project scope or resources.
Some of our past work includes:
- Development of commercial and EO products to TRL 6
- Lab-scale research of novel and industrial explosives
- Support start-up operations for bulk explosives manufacturing
- Design and oversee live firing trials including hot emulsions, novel explosives, equipment investigations