Experienced, Independent Review & Audit
An arms-length review or audit by technical experts can increase the confidence of your customers, regulators and other stakeholders. The results of our review and audit services are confidential to the client, providing you unbiased outcomes to support your decision making or submissions.
We specialise in assisting SME’s who require additional skills or resources for effective arms-length review. With first-hand understanding of the implications of audits and reviews, we work to industry standards or best practice where available to give you a comprehensive and reliable review.
Some of our past work includes:
- Desktop classification review for new products prior to Australian import, including advice on SDS, packaging and transport requirements
- Assess change proposals to UN Test protocols on behalf of organisations
- Desktop assessment for a re-classification issue involving storage of historical explosives
- Develop or review operational procedures, risk assessments and hazard studies relating to manufacturing and testing
- Evaluation of products and processes for safety recall or legal response